Become a Participant:
Becoming an individual IPN participant is easy and straightforward. You can:
• Talk with a regional or national contact
• Attend a Gathering or local group meeting
• Fill in the form and send it with your contribution to the database keeper: IPN Initial Contact Form
Perhaps you are in a group exploring IPN membership together. In that case you simply fill in the form for forming groups and send to the database keeper: IPN Group Contact Form
Become part of an IPN Group
Now you may discover that, although you have started your involvement with IPN, there is some way to go in order to become part of a member group.
• You may join an existing group
• You may form a new group
• You may invite an existing group of contacts to become an IPN group
• You and your colleagues may attend gatherings together
Your group is now a forming group. You will begin to work together to find out if you and your colleagues can stand by each others’ work, explore what that might mean, and work on an ethical statement. Like any group you may encounter difficulties on the way, and may ask for help by contacting a regional contact or one of the volunteer group mentors, to help you settle in to becoming a close-knit group.